ORDER ONLINE AND PICKUP AT OUR FARM
It’s easy, here’s how:
- Click on the button above to order products and pay online with credit card
- Submit your order at least 1 day in advance (24 hours). You will be asked to select your pickup date when you order.
- Come to the farm anytime to pick it up. Orders will be waiting for you with your name on it in our barn when you pull in.
- Check back for more and more products as we get into the season. Fresh veggies, flowers, and meat.
Stay safe! We are practicing social distancing, which is why the farm store is self serve. We clean and sanitize the store daily, and there are gloves provided for your additional protection. We are only taking payment online at this time. We look forward to eventually visiting with you, but for now we are happy to grow food for you… at a safe distance =) Thank you for your support!!!
ORDER ONLINE THROUGH CHELSEA FARMERS MARKET, CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY SAT & WED IN CHELSEA
Visit www.chelseafarmersmkt.org to order from their online catalog
ORDER ONLINE FOR CURBSIDE OR CARRYOUT PICKUP AT ANN ARBOR & HOWELL FARMERS MARKETS (Now – Oct)
- Select your items from our online catalog above and pay online using credit card
- When asked for a pickup location, choose your farmers market preference
- ANN ARBOR CUSTOMERS – SAT & WED – when you check out, email a note if you prefer curbside pickup, or to come to the stall to get your order. Staff will be at market to assist you.
- HOWELL CUSTOMERS – SUNDAYS – When you arrive at the market, call Stephanie at (616) 734-9123 and someone will bring your order to your car. Or, come to our stall and grab your order – already packed and paid for.
- We will also have our stand set up at market each weekend, so you are always welcome to come shop!
WHAT WE DO
We take a holistic approach to farming, which means we value diversity in our environment. We use natural methods to raise animals on pasture, and grow a number of different vegetables and flowers in our cutting garden. Rotational grazing and growing allow us to nurture the soil and keep our farm healthy.
For the past 8 years we have offered a CSA, but we have made the difficult decision not to do a CSA this year. We hope you still come visit us at market, we will miss having many of you as members.
This year we will be raising meat chickens, pigs, and turkeys. We use rotational grazing with our chickens and turkeys, moving to fresh pasture every few weeks. The pigs are also kept in a large outdoor area. We supplement feed for our animals with conventional grain from Napolean Mill. There are no hormones or antibiotics in our meat.
Our farm is located on 10 acres in the Grass Lake area, and we are lucky enough to have a barn and house on site. We love to experiment with growing different vegetables and flowers, while keeping large areas in pasture for the birds. The owners, Taik and Stephanie, started Two Tracks Acres in 2011. We have a young toddler, Lucy, who is the newest member of team Two Track. She’s the boss.
WHERE TO FIND OUR PRODUCTS
This summer you may find us at Chelsea Farmers Market on Saturday mornings, Ann Arbor Farmers Market on Saturdays and some Wednesdays, and Howell Farmers Market on Sundays. You may also contact us to come out to the farm if you just can’t wait.